Happy New Year and welcome!

Happy New Year to all our new forum members!

@Ying @Tim @Mike_Leffler @Michiel_Koers @ImproviseForReal @Craig @Kelbinson18 @SharonT @davidgilmourjnr @PaulSpence @amercieca @Jon @clrp11 @Simon

I wish everyone a great year 2020, wishing you that this year brings you joy, happiness and health, and also a perfect freedom on your instrument to play what your hear :smile:

What a beautiful wish for the new year! Thank you Dave Robert for creating this forum for us!

1 Like

Hi Dave, sorry I havenā€™t been around and just saw this message now, how kind of you!

Happy belated new year (itā€™s only June 15th :laughing:), 2020 has been crazy, hasnā€™t it? :sweat_smile:

I miss chatting with you guys in the FB group, I canā€™t see it anymore, maybe I was removed. Itā€™s great that I can still visit you here! No promise but Iā€™ll try to come more often. :hugs:

1 Like

Great to hear from you Ying! Yes, that Facebook group was only active during the IFR Chord Melody Workshop. Weā€™ll create a new Facebook group for our next workshop in September. (Details at https://improviseforreal.com/products/12-week-workshop-chord-melody-guitar-1).

But I would love to stay in touch with you. Please do keep coming back to our forum! - David

1 Like

So happy to hear from you, @Ying! I hope you are doing well. And yes we can all keep in touch with these forums :pray: :partying_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s great to hear from you as well Dave! Iā€™m doing ok, recorded some ā€œwritten musicā€ videos during the pandemic, need get back into study improvisation. How are you?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been doing good! As usual I wish I had more time for music, but I canā€™t complain. Iā€™ve been re-watching the chord melody workshop videos from David and practicing a bit more.

1 Like