Download Backing Tracks

How do l download the IFR backing tracks?

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

In answer to your question you visit the Learning Materials page of the IFR website, i.e.
https://improviseforreal.com/learning-materials

On that page you can purchase the tracks. Once purchased you have access to download links.

I hope that helps.

Hi @louisanthonyb. Many thanks to @DavidW for his kindness in replying. I’m not sure if you’re asking how to acquire the IFR Jam Tracks in general or specifically how to download the audio files to your computer. If you’re asking about acquiring the tracks, @DavidW said it perfectly. If your confusion is about how to download the mp3 audio files to your computer, these download links are found on each individual lesson page. So first you need to go into the lesson page where you find the teaching content and the audio players, and scroll down to the very bottom of the page. There you’ll see a big rectangular button that says “DOWNLOAD LESSON”. If you have any trouble, just write to us at support@improviseforreal.com and we’ll be happy to help you. Thanks for the question and thank you @DavidW for helping other students. It’s lovely to see.

David